Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking for parts for my 95 Tcat , is it a zr, zl, zrt model ? or is it its own entity ? Can anyone help. Just looking for the chassis type. I will post parts ad in classifieds. Thanx guys.

·
Registered
10,123 Posts
Someone else chime in if I'm wrong! Your t-cat is a "Z" chassie.

ZL- Z chassis- plain suspension or softer ride- "L" liquid cooled.
ZR- Z chassis-"R" race suspension.
ZRT- Z chassis- "R" race suspension "T" tripple cylinder.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know its aws3 but thats the bulkhead what about the tunnel section? Just looking for some cool add-ons for it. Footboards, green idlers, etc. It has a soft ride=Z its got a triple= T . Im new to Cats but never heard of a ZT. So Im pretty confused now...

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeff355 @ Dec 30 2006, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...Just looking for the chassis type.[/b]
Well, you asked for chassis type, turns out you already knew it was an AWS3 chassis. The bulkhead defines chassis & suspension type/version.

http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/Parts/

At the address above (under Snowmobiles), search sled models in the early 90's for sleds with different tunnels that have the same pic as above under the link: 'FRONT FRAME AND FOOTREST ASSEMBLY'.

There are a lot of sleds that had that chassis... So there's probably a lot of stuff out there that will fit (from sleds with same bulkhead but different tunnels). WildCat models would by my first guess.

I guess the easiest way to find out is to be able to browse the sled brochures for the years AWS3 sleds were manufactured. Unfortunatley, I cannot help... Sorry. I wish I had the brochures going back that far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts