Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

'94 EXT 580 electrical schematic

20K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  660catman 
#1 ·
my buddy has this sled and cannot get it running. i need a electrical schematic if possible. it is injected,not carb'd

#2 ·
Get a hold of Blaine or Kev on here. They are the electrical guru gods!!

#4 ·
Kev, i suspect the issue is lack of fuel. i have not had a chance to try to troubleshoot it myself yet because of where the sled is and where i am currently. he tells me he used to hear the fuel pump run to pressurize the system when he first turned on the key(yes it is the battery efi version). he does not hear the pump now. i suspect the pump relay that they want $90.00 from the dealer. i want to try to substitute a standard bosch automotive relay to see if it will run but don't know if the oem relay has any other components inside it as in diodes, resistors, etc. i am a electrical engineer and can surely resolve his issue but need schematic to do it properly. have you ever cut open one of the oem relays? what is in there?

#11 ·
Are you getting power at all on the sled? If you do, do you get a single flash on the side of the ECU?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.