Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn’t find a Prowler sub topic so thought I’d try here. I bought the machine last season knowing the starter was shot and pull started it without any problems. I’ve replaced the starter and I need to identify the battery it uses. None of my literature or manuals specify the type, physical dimensions or terminal orientation. It seems this machine wasn’t that popular since most online part application guides don’t even list a 93 Prowler. So if anyone can point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Motobatt is a battery I have in my sleds. They have terminals on both sides of the battery for any orientation. You can also use the extra terminals for accessories

Reactions: 73pumamod

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the overnight replies. Knowing a commercial part number will let me pick one up today. Later this week we’re headed up to our place in Northern NY where I keep the sled. It got the same treatment from Lake Ontario that Buffalo did from Lake Erie over the weekend with over 50” of snow. So anyway, thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Thank you all for the overnight replies. Knowing a commercial part number will let me pick one up today. Later this week we’re headed up to our place in Northern NY where I keep the sled. It got the same treatment from Lake Ontario that Buffalo did from Lake Erie over the weekend with over 50” of snow. So anyway, thanks again.
Have fun and don't get er stuck. Might be there till spring!! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have fun and don't get er stuck. Might be there till spring!! :ROFLMAO:
I know! What a difference compared to our first machine, a single cylinder Olympic in the 70’s. Could manhandle it out no problem. We used to raise the seats with a wooden box frame to always carry snowshoes with us. Reliability wasn’t a given back then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts