Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 93 ext 550 that was a efi now running dual carburetors and i also own several other sleds along side it, i wasn't sure if anyone could give me any specifics on the sled, just general stuff, i like knowing what i'm and what i can do with it, especially when it comes to weight, the girls fat and i want to lighten her up. and my buddy also has a junk 95 wildcat 700 that im not sure if i can fix, but if i cant id like to know what id have to do to fit his suspension into mine. any information would be great. thanks

·
Registered
10,362 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the only reason im going with the 95 skid is because i can also get the picked track that is on the sled right now and id have a longer suspension, better traction and longer suspension, plus the suspension in the 550 isnt all that great and it has gotton worse over the years of use. all i need is a shock but i may aswell upgrade from where im at if its free. id love to get something sportier but im only 16 and i dont have a whole lot available to me at this moment

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Does that mean that you are going from 121 to 136?
The front arms should bolt into the current hole.
The rear would need to be moved back several inches [measure the spacing on the donor sled] and a tunnel extension would also be needed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not gonna do the tunnel extension, and im gonna get rid of the mudflap, if i have to i will make a bracket but not a complete tunnel extension to cover the track. and yes i plan on going from a 121 to a 136

1 - 8 of 8 Posts