Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know that while in the process of rebuilding my 2002 ZR 800 motor, I found out that part # 3005-883 Gear Driven - Oil Pump, is discontinued. No stock available here in Canada.
This is essentially the same oil pump shaft that is used on all of the 800 and 900 motors from 01 to 06.

My old one doesn't appear to be in too bad of shape, I will have to polish it up and re-use it now. I was hoping to replace it with a new one since I had the motor split apart.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it shows available on the web sites, but when they check there internal systems its been discontinued.

It was showing available on the website I ordered from but after I placed they order they got a hold of me to let me know.

I find that there are many parts listed on the websites, for the older sleds, that are actually discontinued.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Bummer

I have an 02 800. This sucks. Obviously there isnt an aftermarket version. Finding a good used one is tough for the age of these sleds. I think the next time i need a water pump shaft for my 800 im gonna try turning it down and putting a sleeve on it. Not sure what the material is though??

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Would these be available from Suzuki? Was that part used in any other engine Suzuki produced? I'm not sure how to search for that, but I would think if a Suzuki part number can be found it would be easier.

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Would these be available from Suzuki? Was that part used in any other engine Suzuki produced? I'm not sure how to search for that, but I would think if a Suzuki part number can be found it would be easier.
You would need to find someone who has a new one in the package to see if there is a Suzuki part number tag on it. I know the T660 4 stroke shares some engine parts with a Suzuki DF40 hp outboard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts