Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would win a stock 2006 polaris 800 with stock tire on vs a brute force 750 with 27 swamplte on?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Polaris 800 is 760CC, brute 750 is 749CC . The brute is much lighter and so it is faster. Faster is not better, its just faster.

·
Registered
450 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (650boy @ Dec 27 2006, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanx. a guy that lives near us has a sportsman 800 and my mom has a brutefoce 750. I was just wondering wich one was fater. obviously the brute force is.[/b]
Then why ask the question?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Need I mention your on an Arctic Cat site?

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (650boy @ Dec 27 2006, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
because i didnt know at first. Thats why i put the question as a post.[/b]
SeexFeeftyBy:

There's nothing wrong asking questions. The problem is the kind of questions. Your questions are some times very nebulous and usually of little meaningfulness. Sort of like asking: How many pieces of string does it take to get to the moon? Who cares? Considering your youth, this forum and others is a great opportunity for you to gain knowledge from older and experienced participants. They kind of questions you usually post are basically (and don't take this as an insult), mindless drivel. Soooooo, I recommend you use your curiosity to ask questions that will expand your knowledge. Ask questions about valve configurations, oil viscosity, compression ratios, gear ratios, oil shear factors etc.

There's a lot more to know about ATVs other than which one will outrun the other in a fart storm. Get it?

I look forward to you quest for knowledge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts