Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy just bought a 800 summit adrenaline and he is saying that he would kick the crap out of my 700 xfire, i just told him that the bull sh,t stops when the throtle drops, who do you think would win?

·
Registered
101 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zr580 @ Jan 22 2007, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
my buddy just bought a 800 summit adrenaline and he is saying that he would kick the crap out of my 700 xfire, i just told him that the bull sh,t stops when the throtle drops, who do you think would win?[/b]
Damn, I love that quote: "The Bullshit stops when the throttle drops". I'm not sure what the advertised HP to weight ration is on the Adrenaline; let us know how you did.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What year is the 800 Doo, some of the late model 800 Doo's were nothing to special. I beat a 800 gade with my 600 last year in Michigan.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the three of us raced x-fire 600 x-fire 700 (mine) and 800 doo the 700 kicked ass the 600 was second and the 800 last, raced 5 times same results even switched riders so now we call the doo kittey litter

·
Registered
88 Posts
Glad to hear that!! LOL!! Last year in Michigan I was with a big group of sleds, when we all lined up to see who had what the owner of the 800 gade got off of his sled and climbed on his wifes 600 ho, thought that was kindof strange but just figured that he wanted to see how their 600 ran against other 600's. Turned out that he already knew that his wifes 600 was faster than his 800. We toasted his 800 many a times that weekend!

·
Registered
11 Posts
someone fill me in on how the mikuni jet in the fuel line works I understand they are very rich and this would lean it out but where do I place it and how, also what secondary mod?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Took my bone stock 06 x-fire 7 out this week, kicked the crap out of my buddies 07 800 gade. I paid 4 grand less too! He He

1 - 9 of 9 Posts