Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well gents, the 700 has been around awile as has the H1, what are the pro's and cons of both, I would love to here some points on each good and bad, my dealer is telling me to go for the efi, I would love to have efi but I am a mud guy, can't drive around it so i know the H1 would be a good fit as well, whats do you guys think??

·
Registered
176 Posts
If you want low end torque go for the H1, if you want horsepower than the 700 is your best bet. I have an 07 H1 and I love it, havent had any problems with the carb, starts just fine in -30 degrees F.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I came from a moded 500 auto.I am on a 06 700 it was a hold over.I have only got to push some ice and snow around with it.The 700 is very responsive I do have a power commander on it tho.A very close friend of mine owns a arcti cat shop and just sold the 700 he was riding and went to a h1 the mid power is very different between the two.He seems to prefer the 700 granted we are not mud guys we usually just trail ride FAST when we can.It is a very close call on either machine i would say.Buy the h1 and power commander it and probly good.Buy the 700 and power commander it awesome.What are the mud guys doing that are getting new machines.I know alot of them really like the manual 500.Short story turned long love my 700.GOOD luck

·
Registered
136 Posts
Go with the 700. The 700 has great all around power. If you upgrade it with a HMF exhaust and a Powercommander it gets even better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts