Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 H1 sounds like I lost the bevel, lost forward and reverse all at once with the gaining of a grinding noise. Can someone recommend a mechanic north of st. paul mn.
thanks in advance dogs.

·
Registered
435 Posts
2006 H1 sounds like I lost the bevel, lost forward and reverse all at once with the gaining of a grinding noise. Can someone recommend a mechanic north of st. paul mn.
thanks in advance dogs.
I'm not a dog but anyhow does the 650H1 have a belt? If the belt came off or broke it could make some noise and you would lose forward and reverse.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Your best bet is to find an Arctic Cat dealer and let them do it. Most shops have a warranty on their work for 30 days or so.

·
Super Moderator
4,546 Posts
I think your going to have to find a dealer. Sanny651 was the only member that worked on Cats and lived north of the St. Paul area, but he isn't doing it anymore.

The good news once it's fixed with the straight cut gears you shouldn't have a problem again.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
When I lived in the area I bought some stuff at Thomas Sno Sports, or Miller Marine in St. Cloud. Both of those places won't screw you over.

Reactions: dogs
1 - 7 of 7 Posts