Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's official, after puting some miles on the kawi 650, I don't care for it and neither does my GF so, I'm sellin' her to the neighbor. After only a few days of having a second quad here for her to ride, sweetie pie has decided she likes to go wheelin' with me. :super_happy: She doesn't care about any facet of this other than she wants to ride a Cat. Huh, I wonder where she got that?? So, I'm looking at and will likely buy a new 650 H1 in Cat green. What do you guys think? From the poll, it seems there are quite a few of 'em out there. Have y'all had good luck with them?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just purchased one in sept ,so far so good. It may not be as nimble as the kawi, but it has tons of low end power. I did have a very hard time finding one in cat green. When the 07's first came out they were going to offer them in green, dark green, and black then they changed there mind (after the broucheres were printed) and only made them in dark green red and black. I think by now they come in all colors, so I hope you find a green one they look great.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I would say she is a keeper and a real smart lady. Make her more than the girl friend. And by the way always listen your woman.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts