Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was plowing with my 2012 550 LTD the other day (somewhere around 450 miles on it) and I felt something wierd move against the side of my foot. I started to pay more attention to it and noticed that the crankcaseright side of my engine was shifting when I gave it gas and that is what I felt moving.

I did a search and saw there were a lot of issues with the 700 motor mounts. What would be good replacement motor mounts for me? I need to get this fixed ASAP because there are a couple driveways I use it to plow with and it doesn't look like we are going to get any (or much) snow this week.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found part numbers:
0801-129 $21.72 each
0801-122 $27.84 each

Are there any problems with these? It looked like people were switching to solid mounts for the 700s.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Look under the engine and check for unusual wear and abrasion.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I ended up putting solid ones in my 700 unfortunately after ordering and paying for rubber ones. Aluminum solid all the way. Don't look back. I guess if u warn rubber Oem one I could sell u a brand new set. Lol but you'd hafta do it overand over again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 550 limited . I need the rubber motor mounts . I believe there is 3 short ones and one long one . Does anyone know where I can get new ones . I would like solid ones . The part numbers! Does go on trails. I’m also in Ontario

1 - 9 of 9 Posts