Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it located by recoil -big metric allen wrench to take off? I am trying to adjust my valves. I have the recoil off already. Would be on the same assembly just above where recoil bolts on. Wirh my smarts will be lucky if it runs again. Thanks Ken Timing inspection hole whatever the hell it is where is is at!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found it, it was where I thought it was. Have front plastic off now. Adjusted intake they were tight. could move the exhaust some but didn't check it yet. Will see if neighbor will check it out before I button it up .

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My neighbor came to my rescue, damn good thing he came over. Well I now know how not to do and how to do it right. Now if I can just remember what I learned. Have been learning a lot on this site but to get confidence in myself to do it is slowly improving. With deer season starting Sunday have a lot to do. Be putting it back together in the next few days. Carb is off, have to hook electrical back up and check for spark. Then will put carb back on and hope it will run. Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts