Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
a little bird has been chirping that there is more to come.....apparently something that is going to shock the market. Im not holding my breath but i sure am hoping they do something to keep me from the dark side lol

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
I'm thinking something to spank the maverick

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
heard a cat atv with suspension similar to the wildcat..and motor upgrade

·
Registered
44 Posts
What is the wheelbase going to be on the new wildcat. I have seen several get high centered because of the chassis length.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
It says the 50in is going to have an "all new twin motor" maybe the 750 -800 60-70 hp that will end up it a quad!

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
About time! The Wildcat is useless on the trails here because it is too wide.

Mike

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
How wides a regular wild cat?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
711 Posts
Regular wildcat is at 64 inches.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The cool part is that they'll make a 50" Wildcat and most the people who buy them will widen them up. LOL!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The cool part is that they'll make a 50" Wildcat and most the people who buy them will widen them up. LOL!!
In some cases yes they will. There is 14" of difference between the two and that can be alot to some. I can see if people want a 50" and end up widening them to 55" with new wheels and/or spacers b/c its still quite a bit smaller than a 64", but gives a more solid stance yet allows them to get through the trails. I my self am going to keep it at 50". I have a 50"RZR and i put on aftermarket wheels and now it stands at 51". This annoys me and i may end up selling the wheels. Where i ride ,rangers can be real particular and measure my machine and ticket me for the extra 1".

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Was just at my dealer who just got back from AC dealer show in Vegas. Said they rolled the 50" wildcat across the stage said it would be available mid summer and then rolled it off. Then they brought out what is supposed to be a wildcat X on steroids. They also announced they are partnering with Yamaha in their sled line up. AC is getting a couple motors and Yamaha is getting a couple chassis.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
They will turbo it or supercharge there going to tune up the quads too here we go just remember dont be a fanboy like the canam guys!

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Was just at my dealer who just got back from AC dealer show in Vegas. Said they rolled the 50" wildcat across the stage said it would be available mid summer and then rolled it off. Then they brought out what is supposed to be a wildcat X on steroids. They also announced they are partnering with Yamaha in their sled line up. AC is getting a couple motors and Yamaha is getting a couple chassis.
saw it at the show.

The 50" version had 700 H.O. stamped on the side. It looked like a mini full-size Wildcat.

here's what I call the "mad-max" full-size Wildcat version they showed us.....

enjoy...Rockerdude

Reactions: mikeexplorer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay I'm like a super huge fan of AC but I'm on the verge of getting a Polaris RZR. Because they are mat track compatible. I wanna know if anyone has tried putting them on their wildcat, that would be one ****** machine especially if they put it on the wildcat 700. Imagine seeing the #1 sxs in the lineup with tracks and traveling through anything since it already does basically :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have been stewwing about a rzr for a bit now, the lack of ground clearance and ability to fit larger tires without a lift has held me back, hopefully this will be the machine for me!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I can't wait till the 50"er comes out. I honestly hope they put a more powerful engine and better clutch system in this one or I'll be getting the Maverick Xrs instead. They also need to take the slop handling the current WC has because the Maverick excels at tight trail riding.

Reactions: jeepnac
1 - 20 of 22 Posts