1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
37,300 Posts
That’s cool

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Hans sent me this picture of his "Turbo Diesel 700" with green lighting, from Namibia. He must have too much free time on his hands, hehe.
yes pleanty freetime now with this crazy so called "new normal" i will post later some pictures on top of the dunes during sundown

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hans the "New Normal" has nearly ruined Maine. Most restaurants, bars, parks and tourist related attractions are closed, Fisheries even have been nearly shut down, as restaurants aren't buying lobsters, etc. Restaurants can't survive with only take out. At least all of the ATV trails are open...

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
yes pleanty freetime now with this crazy so called "new normal" i will post later some pictures on top of the dunes during sundown
Hello John,
also in Namibia its a political game from a few rich to control the world population, but its nice to clear your head under the comfort and deep sound of the diesel along the Atlantic ocean

·
Premium Member
81 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wow! That's cool that they wrote an article about you. It looks like a great area to ride, especially down the Swakop River.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's funny, Hans, when I goy my Diesel, I thought it was rather loud. Now, I love the sound, especially the exhaust. You are right, it's kinda soothing. Nice pictures!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts