Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently got a 06' f7 snopro and i was wondering if the 440 snopro seat would fir on it if so where would i be able to get one ???

·
Registered
275 Posts
You should read my post about building one of these. They certainly do not fit easy and need extensive modification. I had fun doing mine and I like it, but it certainly took some time and hard work.

I still haven't had time to ride the damn thing (no snow!). My only concern is that the seat is significantly stiffer than the regular seat and I usually put on 150-250 miles per day when I do get a chance to go. I'm concerned that it might be too stiff for long trail rides. It would be perfect for ditch banging.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 440 sno-pro seat modified to fit firecat chassis with tig welded aluminum sub-frame.
installation would take about 10 minutes. I built this last year and put about 1,000 miles on it and it is a firm seat, sits taller, great for ditch bangers. I just recently sold the seat, sorry.

·
Registered
275 Posts
fly-n-ty

Your the first person that I have read or heard about that also did this. Do you have any pics of how you did yours? Just curious to see what yours looks like and more on how you did it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
its black w/o snopro logo and i'm asking $400.00
i think its similar in height to boss but has the rear lip on seat back. for some reason it won't let me post a picture

1 - 10 of 10 Posts