Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this sled running and good to go but seems die on me and not run right all the time. Trying to get my choke adjustment does anyone know the setting you would need. Mind you this sled is rigged to go fast having a clutch kit. Would just really like some input. Typical D&D predator stuff

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sorry to say this but if you have rigged this sled to go fast to much, you may have bigger issues than a choke adjustment!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seemingly how when I start turning the screws and pulling the cables to runs correctly and I just need the setting for choke cables I know you need and 1/8th inch of play with the lever but if anyone else has an idea on what to turn the screws to that’s what I’m asking not for you to tell me I have more issues when I know I don’t

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seemingly how when I start turning the screws and pulling the cables to runs correctly and I just need the setting for choke cables I know you need and 1/8th inch of play with the lever but if anyone else has an idea on what to turn the screws to that’s what I’m asking not for you to tell me I have more issues when I know I don’t
Don’t mean to come off as a dick or anything just I’ve gone over every part of the carbs and the motor was rebuilt and it’s only in the choke cables start messing with those and it runs fine but after it’s warmed up one cylinder is still getting choked out a little bit

·
Registered
9,933 Posts
Check the choke plungers to make sure there is a spring on the cable so there’s pressure on the plunger to keep it shut. Another member here just had that issue with his sled.

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
I installed individual plungers on my carbs after having constant adjustment issues.. Pop the hood and choke at first start, never again unless it sits for a long time in cold temps (several hours or more).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts