Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the pilot jet in the 400 carb got a pointed end or a blunt end?/Just can not get it adjusted right..It is a Kehlin carb....Can not find a good pic of the pilot air screw no where..

·
Administrator
36,507 Posts
Here;

Here;

Here;

Here;

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has the air fuel mix screw on a a c atv 400 auto got a needlle like point on it?Could someone post a good [picture of one? I cleaned and reinstalled the carb but it seems like it is to lean.Starts fine idles fine but when i give it throttle it is very slow to respond..If or once i get it up to about Quarter rhrottle it takes off quite well..I have tried the air fuel from 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 turns out but dont help..Any help appreciayed

·
Administrator
36,507 Posts
Did you not look at the links I posted above ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has the air fuel mix screw on a a c atv 400 auto got a needlle like point on it?Could someone post a good [picture of one? I cleaned and reinstalled the carb but it seems like it is to lean.Starts fine idles fine but when i give it throttle it is very slow to respond..If or once i get it up to about Quarter rhrottle it takes off quite well..I have tried the air fuel from 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 turns out but dont help..Any help appreciayed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why dont you read the links that doorfx posted?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Did read them but not much info as to why it is not getting enough fuel...Very good article about that carb for cleaning purposes though.. Thanks

·
Administrator
36,507 Posts
It is a needle like point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts