Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AHHHHHHH I thought it would never come but it did and we ran some GREAT trails with SNOW on them. Yes the trails to my suprize were great, groom all weekend, and flat and smooth. :beer_cheers: to the clubs that kept up on the trails through the dry/warm spell. We stayed at Cisco Lake Resort and had some fun in MI. I will post some pics but I am waiting to get them emailed to me cuz my camera broke, at least it wasnt my sled. We rode to hurley one day then to Conover area the next and trails were great until we got closer to Eagle River but still better then I expected. They were gonna get 3-4 by today and I would say they did cuz I'm looking at 3-4 of fresh snow here in Madison WI area :super_happy: But if you wanna ride load em up and head to the U.P. Rockerdude Rockerdude :sno: :sno: :sno: :sno: :sno: grbanman

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW FYI the MI sticker is PINK this year. Bet you thought you would never sport pink on your machine huh? Someone up there is having a chuckle over that one.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (firecat f7 @ Jan 15 2007, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Awesome i am supposed to go up to minocqua this mont 31st through the 4th hope there is snow.. See some pics how much did it cost to stay where you did?[/b]
Yeah you will want to ride north cuz thats where the snow is at, Its been snowin all day here in Madison WI area and most of WI is gettin the same thing we have here, I know the Hurley to U.P. is gettin it heavier not sure about Minocqua. The big cabin at Cisco was 35 per person per night witch I think is a tad bit high when you figure our 9 person group paid over 900 for a old cabin that dosent even have a tv, not that we were there to watch it but we have paid less and gotten a nicer place. But the bar is 30ft from our cabin with food and gas so its conveneint. Good luck with your trip, I think we might head up to hurley the last weekend of this month. Ride safe. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm getting anxious just reading about these posts! Good to hear that someone is finally enjoying some white stuff! I am going to northern lower michigan this weekend just to test my sled out for a couple days before I make the 10 hour drive to the Keweenaw on the 26th for a 4 day drip. Hopefully, it stays cold and snowy! post some pics so WE in lower michigan can finally see that it is snowing somewhere. There might be enough water on my street to take a water ride down the road. Rockerdude

1 - 5 of 5 Posts