Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got new sneakers 27" interico swamp lites on itp rims holly cow totally changed the steering geometry my handle bars are much lighter and they ride good man! I'm telling you I am very happy trails and mud! Five star rating! the pics are decieving those knobs are two inches tall no kidding!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Agreed about the Swamplites. I haven't even had a chance to ride them on the trails yet, and I can see a considerable difference. The steering is lighter on the pavement then it was in loose dirt with my stockers. And there is something to be said about how deep the lugs are. I was right at 12'' of clearance under each diff with the stockers on (25 x 8 & 10 x 12), but I am now at 13.5'' under each diff with my new Swamplites (26 x 9 & 12 x 12). For me that is just amazing to gain 1.5 inches of clearance with only going up one inch in tires, it is only supposed to be a half an inch taller. But I guess I will be able to live with the extra ground clearance ;) unfortunately, my dad has a Bombardier 400 Max XT, and he isn't so happy with the extra clearance I got.

Long story short, great tires at a great price, you can't beat that.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
yeah i like mine as well :) 27/12s allmost 28" tall

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
1000 miles on my swamplites, ive used 1/8 inch of tread. At this rate, i will get another 7000 miles from them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts