Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thx for the info on the mudlites xtr.. XTR's are a lil pricy compared to the rest so I have it between 3 tires, mudbugs, mudlites XL or swamplites. Which tire wears better, and an all around good tire.. I know most will say the mudbugs but I just find them kinda bleek looking, plain! I like an aggressive looking tire like the swamplites but I'd like to here feedback on guys who actually run them, how long (miles) would they last me, on average? So this is my dilemma, I need to get rid of these stock tires, keep loosing the bead on the rt front tire.. pain in the a$$... And also how wide should I go in the back with these tires? 12' or 10'? The mudbugs look small at 26''s so thats why I said 27' mudbugs, so I can get the 12's in back.. Thx guys for an info, much appreciated.....

Lets say I did choose the swamplites, what size w/o loosing power etc would you prefer, 26 or 27'?? thx

PS. What about swampfox's as an all around tire?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Stock tires suck eh bye...where in the cape are you from? I'm originally from Glace Bay. Anyway, back to your tire problem...treat yourself and get the XTR's. :thumbsup: I don't know anyone who has mudbugs or swamplites so I can't comment too much on them other than what I have read on this fourm...some like them, some don't. I do ride with quite a few buddies that use the mudlite xl's, they seem to have no trouble or complaints with them. One guy has the 27's on his H1 with about 1400 km on them so far and they are just starting to show signs of wear. We don't ride any blacktop so that helps quite a bit. If you don't really need the extra ground clearance, I would stick with a 26" tire. Good luck with your decision and enjoy that H1 with whatever tire you put on there. beer-sign :chug:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah my dealer wouldn't let me go any bigger then 26' so I stuck with the Mudlites XL's. Seems to be a half decent tire at a good price, after the warranty runs out it fair game, bring on the Zillas...lol.. By the way I live in Glace Bay... I'm from the Bay bye.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts