Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've heard a couple things, I heard race sled the first year. This person also said a big motor for the next year. This was from within cat walls but who really knows. It's ALL just rumors. If you don't see it from cat and are reading it on the internet, know that it's 99% chance it's BS just like the rumors from people every spring. Plenty of time for things to change too. Another guy I talked to then said it'd be more widespread the first year but he didn't work at AC. Who knows. I know I am going to haydays this year. The hype and excitement is good for cat. I'm glad they did the little teaser to get people talking.
The pictures floating around on the internet saying cougar 600 are fake.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
I tend to agree that the '24 pics floating around out there are nothing more than someone's troll. Cat would never allow something so cheesy to get out. Just based on how Cat treated their spring Snow Check program, I would suspect that they are still nailing down the details, and the specs on the new Cat will be very fluid until the very last minute.

I'm just curious- what did y'all submit for a name for a new chassis?

I love retro names- so I submitted "EXT" for the new chassis.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tend to agree that the '24 pics floating around out there are nothing more than someone's troll. Cat would never allow something so cheesy to get out. Just based on how Cat treated their spring Snow Check program, I would suspect that they are still nailing down the details, and the specs on the new Cat will be very fluid until the very last minute.

I'm just curious- what did y'all submit for a name for a new chassis?

I love retro names- so I submitted "EXT" for the new chassis.
Awesome, I put the ZRT

·
Administrator
42,457 Posts
Ziemann sst

1 - 8 of 8 Posts