Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows anything if something is in the work for 2023.... im a dealer in Canada and if cats dont step it up a bit im considering getting them out of my buiseness....

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
If you were a Dealer you would go through Cat to find that info out. Nothing is going to be released now. They are to busy building what they have sold this year and from what I have seen was a ton of sleds!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
buddy in canada its not the same as usa we have 0 info we know the modele when they are release the district manager comes in once a year and less.... ive been here for 5 years and seen him 2 time he dont answer any question his name is marc andre casavant very sucky manager so no im going to try on this forum cuz it aint working when i just ask them question

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I would say not much different than in the States. My dealer could not tell me what was available for 2022 until the release. I ordered a ZR 6000 RR. Love this chassis. Even if they would have released new, which with Covid was not likely, I would have stuck with the pro cross.

·
Registered
695 Posts
SUPERTRAXMAG.COM - ARCTIC CAT UPDATE

Bottom of this article says the first new products will be for the trail riders. Working on Suspension and handling improvements
Isn’t it a wee bit early to release a viewing of the 2023 Arctic Cat’s? Even ambassadors of A/C don’t have the privilege of viewing them, nor do the dealerships in the US or Canada; just have to wait like the rest of the public.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Terrestrial plant Organism Font
Sports equipment Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior Font

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know its a bit early but its sad to see every other compagnie exceed and pushing trew new thing and see cat disapoint every one.... But in the other hand i know that cat is one of the most capable sled on the terrain i think its just a question off marketing

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I know its a bit early but its sad to see every other compagnie exceed and pushing trew new thing and see cat disapoint every one.... But in the other hand i know that cat is one of the most capable sled on the terrain i think its just a question off marketing
Not everyone was disappointed as they sold more sleds this year than the past several years. I suppose they could do what Polaris has done and go all new plastic and call it brand new and charge way more for it but I see no reason as the Pro Cross is still the best looking sled on snow. I can't wait for mine to show up so I can start accessorizing it up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yess i agree with you i cant wait for my mountain cat 22 to show up as well they are good sled but the alpha is not a good concept where i live maximum of snow we have its 5-6 feet of snow i would love if they comeback with twin rail in the mountain

·
Registered
695 Posts
That concept sled looks like it could be electric...ish!
Also thinking that A/C doesn’t release any info or pics of the ‘23 lineup is because they don’t want the competition to see what their up to…top secret 🤫;and stealing any ideas to profit there companies. Usually future technologies are reviled during the race season, SX; XC. 😜

·
Registered
165 Posts
I hope she is right that all pre season orders will be filled by year end.
I'm getting very anxious to get my new sled.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I hope she is right that all pre season orders will be filled by year end.
I'm getting very anxious to get my new sled.
Went to my dealership today, I was informed that some sleds are trickling into other dealerships…just not mine 😕. When I preordered in spring I also accessorized my new ride, trail blazer package with green pro mountain bumper, skid plate green, rear snow deflectors, pro cross rear bumper which includes tunnel reinforcements. There also installing some accessories that they took off my ‘19 Zr 8000 limited back onto my ‘22 Zr6000 RR, purple aluminum spring adjusters, wiring cable for heated visor, and Flex-Tec hand guards; and charging jacks for my C-Tech battery charger. Had to have everything in writing, heard some horror stories of car dealerships not living up to the a-said agreements; making the customer pay for extras after a agreement of sale price with accessories was reached; but not in writing. Can’t wait to see my new steed in my stable soon, send yah all some pics when it’s at home!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts