Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
For those looking for the '22 60th Anniversary Sled release event, you can sign up here:
From the Cat web site:
2022 is our 60th anniversary, and we're going BIG! Be the first to see the new lineup and win exclusive 60th anniversary gear and much more during our exclusive live event.

• Hear from Gunnar Kleveland, President & CEO of Textron Specialized Vehicles, Troy Halvorson, Vice President of Arctic Cat and Arctic Cat Product Engineers
  • Get an in-depth look at the new Model Year 2022 lineup with exclusive live product walk arounds
  • Ask all your Arctic Cat questions with a live Q&A
  • Meet the Black Cats for a virtual Q&A session
  • Live announcement from AIARE of the winner of the custom built RMR sled
Thank You ziemann for the info! Went to the A/C site provided by you, signed up and filled out the survey as well! Like totally rad of you to provide the info for like all the dude’s on the site! (And dudette’s) I’m sure that there are a few ladies on site as well! Happy rid’n ziemann! 😎

·
Registered
30 Posts
For those looking for the '22 60th Anniversary Sled release event, you can sign up here:
From the Cat web site:
2022 is our 60th anniversary, and we're going BIG! Be the first to see the new lineup and win exclusive 60th anniversary gear and much more during our exclusive live event.

• Hear from Gunnar Kleveland, President & CEO of Textron Specialized Vehicles, Troy Halvorson, Vice President of Arctic Cat and Arctic Cat Product Engineers
  • Get an in-depth look at the new Model Year 2022 lineup with exclusive live product walk arounds
  • Ask all your Arctic Cat questions with a live Q&A
  • Meet the Black Cats for a virtual Q&A session
  • Live announcement from AIARE of the winner of the custom built RMR sled
I got the e-mail and signed up. Some leaked info, but it's incomplete. I'd rather hear the 2022 announcement right from Cat, hope Snowmaggedon is here to stay - price is a factor. Would be nice to see the 22's in person.

Looks like Ski Doo announced already, but I didn't watch the presentation. Polaris is March 1st and I don't remember what Yamaha is supposed to be - early March, but I don't remember the date.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Let me start by saying Yamaha is March 9th. As a hard core cat guy I would love to see something new but I don’t think so and I’m hoping I’m wrong but here’s why. 2012 release of new chassis 2015 end of the Suzuki engine yes they ran them Intel 2017. With the release of the ctec 2 prerelease 2018. 2019 release of mono rail. Yes there are things they can make better but to what extent. Not all riders ride the same. cat make a good all around platform for the majority of riders. As for the ctec 2. I ride a 19 alpha my riding partner rides a doo with silbor turbo and there is no where he can go I can’t. It’s a satisfying thing when you can take a naturally aspirated slightly modified sled and put it where a turbo sled can go. And as far as Polaris 850 my alpha eats them too. So in short why add a bigger displacement and get the same power or adding a factory turbo is still the same power 165 horse. Yes I would love to see something new yes I would love to see a factory turbo but I really don’t see it

·
Registered
44 Posts
I ride a 2019 zr limited and 2020 came the new front end and no more 129 skid to me that’s something new if you want old school not cab over kind of thing cat has it Polaris is in the middle and Yamaha just plain beautiful looking with that blue srx

·
Registered
30 Posts
One thing I will say about Arctic Cat, is they need somebody who can manage their web presence better. It took me a while to find a link to the big event later today. Should've been on their main page - they should take down the 2021 lineup and replace it with a big fat 60th logo and this link:

60th Anniversary Event | Arctic Cat

I wonder how many people looked for it and couldn't find it on their web page. I'm an IT guy, so I'm used to finding tech-related things that aren't where you think they are. But, for a regular person, they shouldn't have to dig for what should be a premier event.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts