Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my 2021 450 is now at the dealer with 270 KM's on it. I called them a month ago asking about coolant level in the bottle being below the MIN line and the engine fan running a lot. So they told me to draw a line on the bottle when its cold and keep an eye on it. Well it started to drop a month later and the exhaust is so hot that you can't remove a wagon from the ball without gloves.I hoe they can get it sorted out quickly and they don't have to wait for parts. Anyone having the same issues or any thoughts on this? Good thing they have warranty passed 90 days.
Thanks

·
Registered
2016 Arctic Cat Alterra 550 XT
1,109 Posts
Is there any coolant leaking around the cylinder head gasket?
The design on those has the exhaust straight down on the hitch which makes it hot there. I’ve seen some that cut and weld the tailpipe to turn it away to one side or the other directing it away from the hitch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wife dropped it off to the dealer for the 200 Mile Warranty check up so they are going to deal with it. I'm hoping its not to serous as getting parts might be an issue.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry it took so long to get back on here. The bike was back home the next day. They fixed the coolant problem buy bleeding out the air. All is fine now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
40,392 Posts
Good to hear!! Thanks for the update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts