Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got away from the green. Still have to decide if the medium green ProMNT or PRO bumper will look better. And going to have something made for the front parts of the tunnel to match up with the rear factory ones....some black to break up all the green. But this is a step in the right direction.........

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,668 Posts
Amazing how much it changes the look just by changing the panels. The stock graphics work well with the change. ?

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you interested in selling the green side panels? Message me...
No. They will go back on the sled when I trade it in / sell it after this season. And I'm going to use the black panels on the 2021 with something different as far as decals.....

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amazing how much it changes the look just by changing the panels. The stock graphics work well with the change. ?
I was very surprised myself with how well the decals looked when I was doing the mock-up on the computer. I was able to get a good idea on the decal outline from the sled shows last spring, which helped a lot.

·
Super Moderator
8,668 Posts
I was very surprised myself with how well the decals looked when I was doing the mock-up on the computer. I was able to get a good idea on the decal outline from the sled shows last spring, which helped a lot.
I miss seeing the sleds in person before purchase. I know the show sleds were not exact to build specs, but they helped to get ideas and make decisions. The options are pretty thin with full stock, so I figured I'd make my own.

I also swapped in black panels on my '19 RR. I wasn't sure about that decision until it had already arrived. I'm also planning on keeping those panels and giving them a shot on a 2021. The pictures, I've seen, make it look like the '21 RR also needs a black tunnel/tank panel to make the full swap look right. Still not sure how the stock graphics would work.
BTW, The ProMNT bumper is nice and simple.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I miss seeing the sleds in person before purchase. I know the show sleds were not exact to build specs, but they helped to get ideas and make decisions. The options are pretty thin with full stock, so I figured I'd make my own.

I also swapped in black panels on my '19 RR. I wasn't sure about that decision until it had already arrived. I'm also planning on keeping those panels and giving them a shot on a 2021. The pictures, I've seen, make it look like the '21 RR also needs a black tunnel/tank panel to make the full swap look right. Still not sure how the stock graphics would work.
BTW, The ProMNT bumper is nice and simple.
Yeah, we are lucky that Cat still comes to the spring show in Old Forge with the new sleds.... so we get a chance to see them in person / take pics. But, as you say, they are not necessarily 100% production. But I have to think with this new ordering scheme and Cat letting some select models out early (with the Instant Catification program), that they are probably pretty close -- at least for the 2021 models.

The 2021 does have a black tunnel......but still has the green bat wing and panels...... And I also am not too sure on the factory decals swapping over onto black panels next season.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks really good. I pick up my 2020 RR on Monday and I might look at the green Camo type decal kit we see online.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts