Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put my order in for a Purple Zr200 and the snowcheck events comes with 250$ of accessories.

What are you guys suggesting are the 'must have' for these little beasts?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just put my order in for a Purple Zr200 and the snowcheck events comes with 250$ of accessories.

What are you guys suggesting are the 'must have' for these little beasts?
I ordered the same sled, I got a spare belt, set of carbides, and the thumb warmer. going to order the speedometer for it when it comes in.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I ordered the same sled, I got a spare belt, set of carbides, and the thumb warmer. going to order the speedometer for it when it comes in.
I know this post was from back in the spring but I'm hoping you can share what part number you used for the thumb warmer. I bought my son a 200 and country cat says they don't make one for the 200 since there's not enough wattage made by the stator.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know this post was from back in the spring but I'm hoping you can share what part number you used for the thumb warmer. I bought my son a 200 and country cat says they don't make one for the 200 since there's not enough wattage made by the stator.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Parts number for the thumb warmer is 7639-733.

·
Registered
112 Posts
On my sons sled, I did the tall windshield, hand guards, tunnel bag, and running board grips. I thought about the speedo, but figured it would be too much of a distraction for the youngster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts