Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new to the forum and have recently purchased a 19 Prowler Pro. What sold me was the 3 cylinder super quiet engine. I am not familiar with Arctic Cat but I am coming from a Polaris EV to this machine. So far so good. Noticeable attributes of the Prowler Pro are its quietness, lack of rattles and noises, super roomy interior space(leg room, middle seat room, etc), comfortable seats, and did I mention quietness? I only have put about 20 miles on it so far but would love to hear from other owners of this machine. I know its new but seems to do some things really well. Anyone else own one or have opinions of the Prowler Pro?
Shifting is a problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
To be honest, my shifting problems progressively went away after continuous use. I'm guessing that something with the clutch is too tight from the factory, and gets better with wear. Mine hasn't given me any trouble in quite a while, and the only wish I have now is that it had power steering.

·
Administrator
2,396 Posts
Hard shifting is due to the team clutch binding/sticking, and not releasing the belt.
Shutting off the machine will allow you to shift without breaking the shifter, or cable, until the dealer can replace your clutch under warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a question. Put my 10hrs in on my prowler pro did the break in oil change but now I have a ticking noise. Sounds like maybe the valves at idle. Is this normal or should I take it to the shop?

·
Administrator
37,319 Posts
What oil did you use?

·
Administrator
37,319 Posts
If it’s under warranty take it in.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts