Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand Arctic Cats 2020 plan, I know every 2020 sled to be sold has to be a customer order because they want to selloff the remaining stock pile of machines(2019's 18's 17's etc...).
What doesn't make sense is the web site, they only have info on the 2020'S, Why not have info on the sleds they also want to clearout????? No promotion info on prior models??? No Specs of prior models???
Whats going on at the factory? Lay offs? is the company in danger?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't understand Arctic Cats 2020 plan, I know every 2020 sled to be sold has to be a customer order because they want to selloff the remaining stock pile of machines(2019's 18's 17's etc...).

What doesn't make sense is the web site, they only have info on the 2020'S, Why not have info on the sleds they also want to clearout????? No promotion info on prior models??? No Specs of prior models???

Whats going on at the factory? Lay offs? is the company in danger?
Did you try the Google machine to find specs on non current models? They can barely make the website work with one model years info, cant imagine if they tried to use it as a database for all past models.

My dealer is already having a hard time getting his hands on leftovers so I'd say there plan is working.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you try the Google machine to find specs on non current models? They can barely make the website work with one model years info, cant imagine if they tried to use it as a database for all past models.

My dealer is already having a hard time getting his hands on leftovers so I'd say there plan is working.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Yeah,I can find the info I want, but one would think it should be on their website. Seems odd.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It all used to be on their website. Right around the time they opened up 2020 orders they shut it off. The link now says trail closed if you go to it. It was good, by year by model, all you wanted to know.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Yeah,I can find the info I want, but one would think it should be on their website. Seems odd.
Yea you know what else is odd, all references to the past models, but then again if you don't care about the past why bother right?

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Every year this happens when the new models are rolled out....any links to previous models are gone. Then they will be back later on, usually mid-summer, as the site gets revamped into a regular set up vs being focused on pre-season .....

I have no idea why they do it, but it's happened for quite a few years now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts