Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We decided to explore the 2018 Textron Stampede 900 Pros and Cons to highlight some of things we like and don’t like about the UTV.

Jumping into the UTV industry with both feet, Textron has made a point of showing the off-road community just what it is made of. Getting started with its first Utility UTV, the Stampede, Textron is well on its way to being neck deep in this community. The Textron Stampede 900 is just one of its offerings and opens the eyes of any consumer searching out new manufacturers. The Stampede 900 boasts an 846cc power plant with a claimed 80 horsepower and it does seem to have some pep in its step.

With a chassis based on many industry staples the utility of Stampede is undeniable. The bed will hold approximately 600 pounds and this bull will tow a claimed 2,000-pound load. Getting moving is as simple as steeping on the gas pedal while a good linear power increase is inevitable. To get an idea what we think about this Utility UTV, read on for our 2018 Textron Stampede 900 Pros and Cons.

Check it out here: 2018 Textron Stampede 900 Pros and Cons - ATV.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
I put 500 km on a Stampede last year. Worked very well.

4x4 system worked great as both front wheels pull.

Really liked the storage behind the seat that does not dump with the box.

Webber motor has smooth power at all speeds.

Now the Havoc x is out with King Shocks and wider stance. Also has bucket seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Love my Stamped X so far, can do work around the house without tearing up the yard yet still get up and go for trail riding. Wish it had a E brake thou, had to fashion a temporary one until I can do it properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts