Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there that could help me figure this out. I just purchased a 2018 stampede x from a dealer it had 8.5 miles on the odometer and on my first visit to the desert i noticed a service engine icon with the temperature symbol inside of it... the book references excessive heat but the dash display only shows 2-3 bars on engine temperature plus a symbol of the steering wheel, i looked it up and it said EPAS enabled indicator, on my preride inspection i noticed the dealer failed to fill the overflow tank for the radiator so i took care of that and all other fluids were at the correct level the machine ran fine with no power issues. Any help would be great i can't get it in for service until 7/29/20 I hate having a brand new machine down all summer.

·
Administrator
2,577 Posts
did you open the owners manual, it shows how to check and clear any codes
The symbol below the temp gauge is to tell you that the bars above it, are the temp gauge.

·
Administrator
39,467 Posts
I will move this to the correct forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your service engine icon is actually just a block temp icon to just show you that those bars are temp related. Not a service light dont worry that icon will always be on. Your steering wheel icon i just a icon saying that your EPS pump is powered. Your radiator over flow is non existent. You may be referring to the coolant reservoir. And yes if that was not at correct level the tech missed that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts