Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Alterra 700 xt eps. I'm wondering if it's possible to have a twist throttle on it. I've looked and only found the motion pro twist throttle but don't know if it's compatible. TIA

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 2018 Alterra 700 xt eps. I'm wondering if it's possible to have a twist throttle on it. I've looked and only found the motion pro twist throttle but don't know if it's compatible. TIA
The arthritis in my thumb wants to know if you found something.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The Alterra has standard handle bars. So the Kimpex one should work, it any other really.

I'll say this though, think about it, you're riding some bumpy terrain and how much your hand is going to move, are you going to be burping that throttle like mad?

Another option is the Kimpex thumb extender, my wife loves it. I hate it, I've gotten a sleeve or glove stuck and locked in full throttle. Once almost hitting a tree, and another time I ran the dog over. So that thing is in the trees somewhere now lol.

I'm saying be careful, try it in a safe place and make sure it is safe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I tried the thumb extender as well and was not a fan either, would be fine if I rode like a sane person but way touchy for me. Also agree that twist throttle might be the same way. Thanks for info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts