Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having zero luck online and even called my local AC dealer to no avail in trying to locate or get info on a 2-3" lift kit for a 2018 Textron/Arctic Cat Alterra 500. Maybe there is one that be retrofitted to it from an older model? I cant be the only person looking for one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm having zero luck online and even called my local AC dealer to no avail in trying to locate or get info on a 2-3" lift kit for a 2018 Textron/Arctic Cat Alterra 500. Maybe there is one that be retrofitted to it from an older model? I cant be the only person looking for one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
If you have no luck I’ve heard of people making brackets for between the suspension and A arms for 2-3 inch lifts, was going to buy a set for a can am sxs I have but decided not to...

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately that's for a 2000-2001 solid rear axle. I've come across it before. Thanks for looking tho

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any luck on finding a lift kit? I'm looking for my 2018.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts