Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a little help with the vent that is on front of the handlebars.
How in the wold do I put in back .
I took it out and can't figure how to reinstall it .

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oh man, what a PITA. I struggled with that thing many times, no way could I explain. I sold the machine and have nothing to take pics of, just look at it close, two tabs on the side of the piece fit into grooves on the sides of the dash hole. think I had to squeeze the vent to get it in.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh man, what a PITA. I struggled with that thing many times, no way could I explain. I sold the machine and have nothing to take pics of, just look at it close, two tabs on the side of the piece fit into grooves on the sides of the dash hole. think I had to squeeze the vent to get it in.
Don’t want to sound condescending or rude but taking photos before disassembling is really helpful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Lol !! I know I didn't think it would be a issue or I would of taken a picture.
Well thanks for the information I'll take a closer look at to see if I can see what your talking about.

·
Super Moderator
8,516 Posts
It pops back in there it is pretty simple. Or throw it in the garbage can as it isn’t needed. The only reason it is there is because people complained about the open hole on the 2012

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
fill it with a goggle bag. Great place to store your cell phone as it does heat pretty well to keep the phone charged.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts