Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a Stampede and I found one that I can get for 6000. I'm not that familiar with the used market for these. Is it a good deal? Any help is appreciated.

2017 Textron Stampede 900 EPS
850 Miles
Roof, Windshield, Light Bar included
$6000

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Sounds like a steal to me. Same as any used UTV/ATV , inspect it and I'd want to drive it before buying. I'd get some Arctic Cat decals for it, everybody knows Cat, even though Textron is a big company....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm looking to get a Stampede and I found one that I can get for 6000. I'm not that familiar with the used market for these. Is it a good deal? Any help is appreciated.

2017 Textron Stampede 900 EPS
850 Miles
Roof, Windshield, Light Bar included
$6000
That's a steal of a deal. As mentioned before just inspect it well, I payed 13K for my 2018 Stampede X new, love it.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Sounds like a good price, too good really. Make sure it's got proper title/registration and that someone isn't trying to dump a problem on to you. ie it's been swamped

I did see a new 2017 Stampede left over going for $9999 recently for perspective.

Bigshoe leftover 2018 stampede x's are getting nice discounts now and I'm getting tempted. Problem is they won't give me over $5500 for my Prowler XTZ with 900mi.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Sounds like a good price, too good really. Make sure it's got proper title/registration and that someone isn't trying to dump a problem on to you. ie it's been swamped

I did see a new 2017 Stampede left over going for $9999 recently for perspective.

Bigshoe leftover 2018 stampede x's are getting nice discounts now and I'm getting tempted. Problem is they won't give me over $5500 for my Prowler XTZ with 900mi.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I did a lot of research on SXS before I bought one and it came down to the Stampede X and Yamaha, can't go wrong either way but after reading and article about a Rental place that rented out Stampede's I called and talked with the mechanic's I was pretty much sold on the Stampede for my needs, work and play. I'll try and post a link to the article later. See below.

TEXTRON STAMPEDE 900 4x4 DO THEY HOLD UP? | ATV Illustrated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stampede

It's a good price. I just picked up one "new" floor-model from Bass Pro for $8000 out the door. Has the hunter package with top, light bar, winch, gun and bow rack. If you have a Bass Pro near you, check to see if they have any 17 models they're pushing out. It was a steal if you ask me. Sounds like you might get a good deal on the used one, just remember to check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts