Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just picked my first new sled yesterday, a 2017 mountain cat 162 with ES. I'm hoping to have er around for a long time, and have a few questions about it. I'm a bit stuck on storage for it, as the sled I had before came with a windshield bag and under-seat storage. I was wondering if anyone here has found any good spots to store a small toolkit and a spare belt? Or would it be best to put a storage bag on the tunnel?
Also:
What kind of preventative maintenance do you do and how often?
I do a lot of backcountry skiing, anyone have a good design for a ski rack or suggestions for one?
What do you have for extra storage?

Thanks!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great sled; Make sure to take the time to set up your shocks for your rider weight, it makes a huge difference in how this chassis handles. FSS 55-60, FTS 50-55, RTS 120-140. I would highly recommend changing out the skis for either Polaris Grippers or Arctic Cat's 2019 G2 Proclimb 7. As far as storage goes, AC makes a neat windshield replacement that is a storage bag. There is also a lot of tunnel bags available both from AC & the aftermarket. Your MC should have come with a low, but wide tunnel bag from the factory, plenty big for a spare belt, a sleeve for a shovel & more. There is a vendor that makes an adapter for the tunnel that accepts Ski-Doo.s Quick link that is pretty awesome & I believe Ski-Doo makes a ski mount for the tunnel!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts