Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My pantera 7000 won’t start all of a sudden and console is giving me a low temp alarm. Turns over but nothing. Usually starts immediately and I’ve been driving it the past few days and I went to get on it today and nothing. Only has 1000 miles on it -
Thanks everyone who tried to help. I found the exhaust sensor, put heat on it and the sled started right up. Not sure if sensor was stuck or what. Sensor is located on right side as u sit on it down by ur knee in a cast exhaust tube. Has 3 wires and is inserted right in exhaust

·
Registered
8 Posts
Initial thought is the kill switch is on. Can't remember if that's happened on mine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I thought of that but no. 29” of snow and I can’t get my $15k sled to start. Frustrating

·
Registered
38 Posts
There are other posts about relay problems. Friend of mine has had to remove the relay warm it in his hand then put it back in to have his start. Just a suggestion; may or may not help you out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i think its called the throttle position sensor or something im tring to remember. i remember it happening to mine when i was bombing the tank thru a lot of deep snow and i remember there being ice not letting the throttle to return the normal idle just had to clean behind throttle and deice. i bet thats your problem

i think its in the manual throttle position switch and i think it tells you just what i said about keeping it clean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts