Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a mp700 that will not turn over, one day about a year ago I was pulling a car around and it died, won’t turn over, fuel pump will not turn on, fuel pump was checked works fine when jumped directly. Red switch is on just won’t turn over at all. I was told it might be the tip sensor but how do I bypass it? Just never brought it to the dealer or trying to fix it as I bought a can am so now I’m just trying to help my brother out. Any input? Searched for answers but no avail. Unless there has been answers I couldn’t find please direct me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys, I have a mp700 that will not turn over, one day about a year ago I was pulling a car around and it died, won’t turn over, fuel pump will not turn on, fuel pump was checked works fine when jumped directly. Red switch is on just won’t turn over at all. I was told it might be the tip sensor but how do I bypass it? Just never brought it to the dealer or trying to fix it as I bought a can am so now I’m just trying to help my brother out. Any input? Searched for answers but no avail. Unless there has been answers I couldn’t find please direct me.
Could be a 2015 I forget lol

·
Administrator
37,459 Posts
Have you checked the fuses?

·
Registered
152 Posts
With key off, check for valid 12 volts input to key switch.
Turn key on, check for valid 12 volts output from key switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts