Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have spark , new plug , new gas, neighbor 4 wheeler, said it ran last year, fuel pump starts and shuts off , spray carb cleaner into hose on side of intake hose it starts for couple seconds, where is plug to check codes ?which wires do I jump? How do you get to fuel line to check pressure? Other ideas ? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Start by getting a service manual from countrycat. com down under technical info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I worked at a Massey Ferguson dealer for 8 years , worked on Crown Forklifts for 32 years on the road , since my last heart surgery 3 years ago I retired and rebuild farm tractors at my friend shop, I read a manual, while working on forklifts when we worked on competitors forklifts if we ran in a bind we would call fellow mechanics and they would call me , so thanks for your help

·
Administrator
39,476 Posts
I think he was trying to help. All the questions you asked are in the service manual.
I work for a crown lift truck dealer in Calgary Ab.
All the codes can be pulled up on the dash display. Do NOT jumper anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he was trying to help. All the questions you asked are in the service manual.
I work for a crown lift truck dealer in Calgary Ab.
All the codes can be pulled up on the dash display. Do NOT jumper anything.
Start by getting a service manual from countrycat. com down under technical info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for all the help , I got it started!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts