Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sale is now being extended to the end of April! We have plenty in stock so give us a call or shoot us an e-mail for a great deal!

The code for online has been extended as well. Enter EOSS15 for 10% off and a free calender for orders over $100! Call or e-mail if you're ordering multiple items though, the more you buy the better deal we'll give ya!

·
Registered
1 Posts
BMP can 2011 cossfire 800

Question: I bought a used 2011 Crossfire 800 limited. Would installing a BMP Can affect the reeds?

The original owner told me he had the BMP can installed and shortly after the reeds blew (the machine had about 2800 Miles). He installed the factory can when he replaced the reeds believing the BMP can was the route cause. He gave the BMP can to me with the machine, which I would like to reinstall, but am hesitant to do so if what he’s saying is true? Does anyone know if it was coincidence or if it could be the cause of the reed failure?
P.S... I know Im at the wrong location but being a new member the system wont allow me to start a new post. hope you can help me out?I dunno

1 - 5 of 5 Posts