Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
It sure exactly what performance you’re looking for but the factory Bearcat skis should fit as long as you get the longer bolts and the 4 spacers needed. There are the regular 8” off the twin spar Bearcats or you can get the 10/8 Pro-Ute skis off the newer Bearcat 7000’s. Still need spacers and bolts.
I bought the 10/8’s for my 16 Bearcat 570 and put the original skis on my 2006 T660. If you need spindle width measurement I can get for you. Both skis take the 4 bolt carbides.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sure exactly what performance you’re looking for but the factory Bearcat skis should fit as long as you get the longer bolts and the 4 spacers needed. There are the regular 8” off the twin spar Bearcats or you can get the 10/8 Pro-Ute skis off the newer Bearcat 7000’s. Still need spacers and bolts.
I bought the 10/8’s for my 16 Bearcat 570 and put the original skis on my 2006 T660. If you need spindle width measurement I can get for you. Both skis take the 4 bolt carbides.

Thanks for the info, will be looking into getting those.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have had Simmons Gen 3 skis on my 2009 TZ1 from day 1 and they are great skis. No darting and sled goes where you aim it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts