Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a video on youtube by livingstons Arctic Cat. They drag raced a new EL TIGRE' against a 2013 ProCross 1100 lxr on what looks to be a nice hard packed surface. The Tigre' beat the 1100 by about 4-5 sled lengths and hit 96mph
The new EL TIGRE' sure looks fast and is sure to dominate its class.Cat happy

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Awesome, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That is awesome, thanks for posting, and I am hearing rumors that the Cat guys where saying an 800 DS will be out by 2015? That would be awesome!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, thanks for posting.
I figured you'd like that one since you must be chopping at the bits and dreaming of your new Tigre' . Livingstons Arctic Cat has other Cat vids on YouTube that are pretty cool also. Thr more I look at that El Tigre' the more I want one. Who knows after several months of P.T. I should be able to ride next season.Rockerdude

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
I figured you'd like that one since you must be chopping at the bits and dreaming of your new Tigre' . Livingstons Arctic Cat has other Cat vids on YouTube that are pretty cool also. Thr more I look at that El Tigre' the more I want one. Who knows after several months of P.T. I should be able to ride next season.Rockerdude
You have no idea.....:lol:
Thanks I'll check out the other video's.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Cool video.
Was at the snox races,talked to guys that where running them,and playing with them. They seamed to love the sled. The one told me its a solid 95-100 mph ride. And they also said it just feels alot lighter then a 800,but it really isn't. Mainly because of the lack of big motor grunt. Also Good on gas,and oil. He told me 400 miles?? to a tank of oil???,sorry wasn't paying that much attention.
The one dealer (Nielsen enterprises) had his demo in there tent. He started it up for me so I could see the instruments. Looked cool,like 2 little display's, and could read easily with my aging eyes, the sled was also quite. No smoke.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Cool video.
Was at the snox races,talked to guys that where running them,and playing with them. They seamed to love the sled. The one told me its a solid 95-100 mph ride. And they also said it just feels alot lighter then a 800,but it really isn't. Mainly because of the lack of big motor grunt. Also Good on gas,and oil. He told me 400 miles?? to a tank of oil???,sorry wasn't paying that much attention.
The one dealer (Nielsen enterprises) had his demo in there tent. He started it up for me so I could see the instruments. Looked cool,like 2 little display's, and could read easily with my aging eyes, the sled was also quite. No smoke.

Thanks for the update/review.
Were you at this????
I was nice enough to let Bruce the moose borrow mine and he gets all the credit.......LMAO......J/K
I watched what I could by live stream.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Cat happyCat happyCat happy I agree,,,and mine is on order,,,,RockerdudeRockerdude

Sweet!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one, was starting to think twice, but every review/update I hear is nothing but good.

Reactions: 1 person

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
yes, thanks for posting link for sure,

and Yes I put down my $500 today also on new 6000 ES for 2014! Adding taller windshield and mirrors like crosstour! and studs, so here is the question how many do I only put them down the middle still?

I have been thinking of the same thing. I run 102 in my 03 F7sp (2 per bar) so I'm leaning towards that.I dunno

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have been thinking of the same thing. I run 102 in my 03 F7sp (2 per bar) so I'm leaning towards that.I dunno
102 on an F7 sno pro worked for you?
The Woodys website recommends 153 down the middle for the 11 F6 sno pro.
I guess it depends how you ride. If you tide hard and like to drag race with friends and so on I think under studying will cause bent and pull throughs. Just my 2 cents worth. I used the 11 F6 because the 14 El Tigre' is not listed yet.
Did you see that BlackMagic graphics for thr Tigre' on Cats website? It's pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
I guess it depends how you ride. If you tide hard and like to drag race with friends and so on I think under studying will cause bent and pull throughs. Just my 2 cents worth. I used the 11 F6 because the 14 El Tigre' is not listed yet.
Did you see that BlackMagic graphics for thr Tigre' on Cats website? It's pretty cool.
Yep two per bar worked great for me, I think it came out to 102 studs. I guess it's personal preference but the last ones I would listen to is a recommendation from woody's, Some guys swear by them (which is fine), me you couldn't give me their studs/wear bar or patterns. Yeah I seen the Black magic graphics, they do look cool, but to lose the El Tigre graphic I just couldn't do....lol

·
Registered
1,095 Posts

How about the 136 pattern? Is there one like that or I will make one up. And Black Magic looks great but the doors are closed not sure why they bring that back now.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
How about the 136 pattern? Is there one like that or I will make one up. And Black Magic looks great but the doors are closed not sure why they bring that back now.
That I'm not sure, Figure a 128/129" track at two per bar if I remember correctly should give you 96 studs on the newer tracks. On my 128"/13.5" it was 102 don't ask what the difference is, that I can't answer, I just know how many I bought and installed.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts