Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought Artic cat just yesterday was running now it’s not turning over as if there is no fuel yet it has fuel in the tank. Changed spark plug, still nothing lost to what’s going on. Any advise would be great, by the way ordering parts are a little hard where can I source a gas tank?
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
13,228 Posts
Not turning over means the starter is not engaging in order to turn over motor and start. If it’s a fuel issue is the fuel shutoff in the RUN or RES position?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@660catman thanks for the response.. I mean to say that the starter is working the motor is not running, was running fine the day before and now nothing. Was looking for parts looks like it's extremely difficult to find for the DVX 400 thanks again for the quick response.

·
Registered
13,228 Posts
@660catman thanks for the response.. I mean to say that the starter is working the motor is not running, was running fine the day before and now nothing. Was looking for parts looks like it's extremely difficult to find for the DVX 400 thanks again for the quick response.
Did you mean to say 300 in this post and not 400? Here's a link to a service manual for the 300. Yes the DVX versions are not as popular as the utility versions.

·
Administrator
41,117 Posts
Is the kill switch in the run position? Have you read the owners manual?

·
Administrator
41,117 Posts
Did you get it running ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts