Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer has installed the new rear bumper and says that they got the seat to fit. When you install the seat in the front four pockets as the instructions say, the front two seat supports are at least 3" above the pockets. Getting them to fit so that you can put the bolts in would require considerable force. I am reluctant to do so.

There are different bumper part numbers for 2012 and 2013, I wonder if my dealer has installed the correct bumper. Or is it really hard to get the front of the seat down.

Thanks

Greg

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing. I purchased the 2up seat a few weeks back and noticed the same thing. I just put some force on it and it seems to fit into place long enough to put the bolt through. The front two bolts are a challenge however due to the location of the track, but doable.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I am glad it's not just me. Misery loves company.

Last night I unscrewed the padded part of the seat and fit the frame to the sled and it fit quite nicely. If you leave the screws out then install the seat there is a 1 to 2 inch gap between the padded seat and the plastic bottom part. But all goes together nicely. I am thinking about separating the loop of fabric that goes around the existing part of the seat.

Greg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts