Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I wish I could have gone to Haydays to see all the sleds running at the drags because AC is definitely not dominating here. I own 3 cats and 3 yammies and wish we did better here at the Blizzard 500 Snowbash. Yesterday was qualifiers and whittling down the field, so maybe we will see a turn around today as the finals get near! Oh- the Silver Bullet is smokin' as usual.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there 440nut,
are you going to the Grass Drags, This weekend in Bouckville, NY. ? And if your into cycles yamaha has Demo days there on some Dirt bikes, side by sides..
Maybe better results there... Lol every make sled has a bad day,,, once in a while.!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes we are going sunday morning. If these are such big events then were are the 4 strokes? I haven't been to any mational grass drags but are there any factory teams or even Tuner shop teams? I sa D+D racing a sled or two, that's it!? It would be cool to see Speedwerx, BMP, Fett bros and so on. But maybe there are not all into grass drags. I'm sure we can all thank our gov for the failing economy and the hurtin' it puts on everyones business too, so they cant afford to sponsor a race team.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts