Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have our two events set for 2013, our first race is set for Sunday June 30th, registration starts at nine, race at 11:00. Second event is Sat Aug 10th, details to follow on that one. This will be our fifth mud race and it is steadily getting bigger every time, lotsa spectators (300-500) and lotsa wheelers (70-80). We have a unique track, youtube Grafton mud races or Grafton mud run for a few videos. We are makin a few minor changes to our classes and rules, once that is done, I will make them available on here. We payback our entry fees to riders, our track and classes also accommodate everything from 50cc's all the way up to purpose built mud racers. We have gotten a lot of support and participation from 'Cat riders and we'd like to see that continue so come join us for the largest ATV mud race in the area!

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
Don't miss it. It's fun to participate and watch. Probably one f the best if not the best in our area from what people say anyways

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I'm jealous. You stay so clean after running through the pits. I wipe dirt from my eyes for two days after mud runs!

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
I'm jealous. You stay so clean after running through the pits. I wipe dirt from my eyes for two days after mud runs!
I eat plenty but some of us run fenders as wellna na

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Fenders? What are those? Oh....you mean those things that break off when some guy hits you? Lol!

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
is it june yet? i can already taste the mud and water

·
Registered
711 Posts
Wow, all I can taste is snow and ice. Good news is next Saturday it is suppose to get to 60 here.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!!!! 11am be there

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
So if by chance I can make it Sunday, do I need to be there by 9 or can I sign up anytime before 11? It's about a 180 miles for me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So if by chance I can make it Sunday, do I need to be there by 9 or can I sign up anytime before 11? It's about a 180 miles for me.
If there is a good chance you are coming, just let me know what classes you will be running and I will pre-register you, (I'm assuming 701-up 4x4 super mod & unlimited). That way as long as you are here by 11, you'll just have to sign the waiver and pay your entry fees.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
Bring that thundercat to show these Canam guys how its done. Neller cough cough haha.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Damnit......I just realized its on Sunday. If it was Saturday I'd be there. This just never works out for me :(

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
August 10th is the next....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For more info, registration form, and pictures, go to our Facebook page, Grafton Ruff Riderz Atv Mud Racing. Sorry to hear that Scott, hopefully catch you next time, great job at the Nats by the way. Glad I finally got to see that Thundercat in action. Damn Renegades! Lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts