Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have vibration when you stay at a steady speed but goes away again when you give ur throttle?

Would this be normal...or is this an issue? I am pulling my secondary off again to see if maybe another bolt has backed out again...?

And my track seems to be very loss as well....did not seem to have so much slack before...I will need to take a closer look and if all seems good...I will perform a track adjustment.

Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Wild, Are you studded ?? Maybe time for a retorque. I can't say I'm getting a vibration from my RR.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Wild if your track is "loose" but not ratcheting i'de leave it alone except for making sure it's lined up on the money.. Also don't forget about ice build up.. It can play games on you..

·
Registered
299 Posts
I read in another post that it was at high speeds? I don't think the 44mm track could touch the chassie but i hade similar problems with my old CF with 57mm track. You should have 50mm slack on the track (you can look that up in the owners manual, how to measure)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sorry for my bad english. Just a tip nothing else :)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Sorry for my bad english. Just a tip nothing else :)
Stors.. We all talk the same language here... CATS!!

Hey.. How are the Swedish Women in your land?? Are they as fun as our Canadian women??

:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Was that a "Poke"? Or are we playing nice?
No poke
I agree with you.
Leave it alone.
I only run my track tight enough to keep from ratcheting.
Could be loose studs .
Could be rubber delaminating from idlers.
Could be rear idler bearings.
Could be j-shaft.
There have been tcl side j-shaft bearing failures.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Stors.. We all talk the same language here... CATS!!

Hey.. How are the Swedish Women in your land?? Are they as fun as our Canadian women??

:beer_cheers:
I know nothing about Canadian women, only been there once looking at the Niagara falls ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts