Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed xtreme lift 2in today along with 30 interforce tires however i have rubbing issues on the inner fender of both sides on the front when i turn at one point what can i do to fix this issue? should these tires be rubbing with the lift? i dont really want to cut plastic since it is new

·
Registered
183 Posts
i installed xtreme lift 2in today along with 30 interforce tires however i have rubbing issues on the inner fender of both sides on the front when i turn at one point what can i do to fix this issue? should these tires be rubbing with the lift? i dont really want to cut plastic since it is new
I'm assuming you have stock wheels since it is rubbing with the lift so you will need at least a 1" spacer or you can upgrade the wheels with ITP, STI, etc. and that will resolve your issue as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I put my 32 backs on my Prowler XT with 7" fronts 4+3 which is more in offset then stock 6". I put 1" spring spacers and turned up adjusters and I don't rub at all on top of a 2" bracket lift. I'm not sure of the suspension difference but it added a little more lift to clear full lock to lock. Yours are all the way down and probably an inch of sag.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts