Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Whats a 2012 f800 retro with 1200 miles worth? Thanks
Mint shape, a few extras on it, if I had to take a stab at it... $8000. This time of year, maybe $7,500. Warranty should be good for another year, that certainly adds value.

I'm assuming you're looking at buying... I really like mine a lot, it's been flawless so far, takes riding to a whole new level as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
228 Posts
There is supposed to be another update coming shortly. Mine has been excellent, as many are, but some are still having problems. I'm confident Cat will address properly.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
those sleds you are talking about at Country Cat are damaged sleds and only come with a 90 day warranty, hence the cheap price.

Last I knew even if the sled was from cat salvage you were still offered the normal warranty.

yep using tap-a-talk from the cellular device. go figure

·
Administrator
2,601 Posts
Last I knew even if the sled was from cat salvage you were still offered the normal warranty.
Must have been a long time ago...

salvage has been 90 day warr for a long time now.. There are some units with 0 warranty (race sleds maybe)

You can add the extended to most of these sleds but to take a 501 to 800cc sled special services sled with no factory warranty and extend it to 24 months MSRP $1649

To take a 501 to 800cc sled special services sled with 90 day factory warranty and extend it to 24 months MSRP $1449

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.