Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
what model?...what tires?..what do you want from it?...riding style?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I guess all that would help. I ride a 2012 550 gt trv. I have stock size itp swamp pro tires and I ride trails that I can play in the mud. The only reason that I'm looking at this is because the exhaust tube for the clutch would always come apart and mud and water would back up into the clutch. Now cat won't warrenty my clutch as a result of their design flaw. Not very happy with cat right now! Anyways I can buy a used clutch for $100, and I figure that I may as well just make it for what I want before putting it in. So is there any company out there I should look at for performance parts for my clutch?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Why not snorkel the exhaust cvt port up to a higher location? Then you won't have to worry about mud and water getting into the belt housing. This is what I did but I used all the Mud Pro snorkels.

·
Registered
261 Posts
X2 on the snorkels. And while you're at it do the belt intake and the motor intake too. Why not? Haha and I would look into ///airdam for clutch machining.

2009 550 H1 EFI (mine)
28" mega mayhems
Black stock wheels
snorkled
Racked rad
///airdam clutching
hid high beams
sealed actuator
no spark arestor

2006 400 manual(dads)
bone stock runnin strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.