Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I relocated the airbox on my sons new 350, because it was very low and he has filled it with water allready and second it was a pain to open it up to get to the filter. I welded up a bracket witch I plan to redo not happy with the way it can out, but it's strong.
Rode all day with no issues and did not rejet because I just added lenght to the stock setup. I know it looks a little funny but it works and with a kid that thinks he can cross anything it's well worth the piece of mind. Next will be the clutch snorkels and 26's

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Should have taught him how to cross water properly... slow and steady not pinned and water flying every ware. If he was getting water in airbox im sure their has been water in the clutch housing need to open that up and clean it out or your going to be replacing clutch and belt the dirt in the water will sand everything down to the point of needing replacement. I ran for years before i snorkled in water up to the bars and the only 2 times i swamped it was hitting it at speed and the water gets forced up and into air box, if you go slow and steady you will keep a air pocket under the machine

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Woops forgot .. you should check your plug and see how its running. You may not have added allot of pipe but you also added elbows and every one cuts air flow... Better safe than sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts